berdasar tutorial dari stack overflow yang beralamat di http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8037729/completely-uninstall-postgresql-9-0-4-from-mac-osx-lion
The following is the un-installation for PostgreSQL 9.1 installed using the EnterpriseDB installer. You most probably have to replace folder /9.1/ with your version number. If
/Library/Postgresql/doesn’t exist then you probably installed PostgreSQL with a different method like
To remove the EnterpriseDB One-Click install of PostgreSQL 9.1:
- Open a terminal window. Terminal is found in: Applications->Utilities->Terminal
- Run the uninstaller:
- Remove the PostgreSQL and data folders. The Wizard will notify you that these were not removed.
1sudo rm -rf /LibraryPostgreSQL
- Remove the ini file:
1sudo rm /etc/postgres-reg.ini
- Remove the PostgreSQL user using System Preferences -> Users & Groups.
- Unlock the settings panel by clicking on the padlock and entering your password.
- Select the PostgreSQL user and click on the minus button.
- Restore your shared memory settings:
1sudo rm /etc/sysctl.conf
That should be all! The uninstall wizard would have removed all icons and start-up applications files so you don’t have to worry about those.